Saturday, June 6, 2020

Ep. 65: Burying Bones


Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman and this installment marks my 65th episode of "VideoFuzzy," reporting the progress I've made in cataloging nearly 2,900 VHS transfers and digital recordings. In this installment, titled "Burying Bones," I open with my thoughts on protests, division and privilege in the wake of the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis. I add a correction from my comments on "Superstore" last time.

I then feature the fourth season installment of "Bones," titled "The Skull in the Sculpture" featuring Vicki Lewis of "NewsRadio" as a gallery owner. In Cross Connections, I track Caroline Julian, Whoopi Goldberg, Rich Sommer, Jewel Staite, David Boreanaz and Golden Thread Alan Tudyk.

In my Classic VHS-to-DVD Collection, I talk about "The West Wing," "Mad Men" and a "The Daily Show" list from 2008, "John Kerry Ruins Your Favorite Jokes."

In VideoFuzzy at the Movies, I watch "The Disaster Artist," "Joker," "Knives Out" and the FX documentary presentation "A.K.A. Jane Roe."

In my Direct-to-DVD Collection, I chat "Motherland: Fort Salem," "Council of Dads" and "Harley Quinn," closing with "Dispatches from Elsewhere."


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment