Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Ep. 18: All the World's a Stage


In this installment, I explore the second season of Canadian masterwork "Slings & Arrows." I track the first couple episodes of "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency," an outrageously good episode of "Family Guy" from 2005, a Christopher Guest submission "For Your Consideration" I'd completely forgotten about (along with a few even more forgettable entries).

My current collection turned up "Class," "Machete Kills" and another disc mishap. In what I've been watching, there's "American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace" and “grown-ish." "The X Files," grudgingly, does seem to be worth a look, "The Magicians" and "Happy!" continue nicely, there's a spinoff planned from "Supernatural," and the premiere of "The Alienist" on TNT.


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment