Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Ep. 17: Enjoying a Few "Finallys"


In this installment, I correct a turn-of-phrase error from when I talked about “Pushing Daisies” last time. I go into some detail about 1999’s “Topsy-Turvy,” or the making of “The Mikado.” Other finds in my classic collection include “Drumline,” “The Twilight Zone” and “Swingers.” My current collection turns up “Pacific Rim,” “Mommie Dearest” and “The Campaign” and my catalog of “Supernaturals” enters season 11. Finally, in what I’ve been watching, we’ve got the “Doctor Who” Christmas special, the “Breaking Bad” 10-year celebration and the dark ages between my classic and current collections, comments on “American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson,” “9-1-1,” “grown-ish,” “The X Files,” “Will & Grace,” “Superstore” and “Happy!” Plus I finally get to see “Hocus Pocus” all the way through -- fun!

VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment