Sunday, December 24, 2017

Ep. 16: Enjoying a Big Reveal


In this installment, I clean up a little old business regarding those "unrecoverably absent" portions of SciFi's three-part miniseries "Tin Man" from last time and rule out a possibility on Crowdsourcing Exhibit C, the crowd scene in the French Quarter of New Orleans. My Friday Night Feature explores a season 1 episode of "Samantha Who" and a bombshell revelation from season 1 of "Pushing Daisies."

VideoFuzzy 1.0 - a folder packed with longhand listings and printouts of what's on all of my VHS tapes from back when they were all VHS tapes. This little gem surfaced as part of transferring files to our new PC when I found a file from 11 years ago, 23 pages listing as far as I'd gotten in my VHS collection at the time. Now it's all on DVDs, and the cataloging ... continues.


My Classic Collection traces the 1.0 version of this video cataloging project, episodes of NBC's "Life" and "The Universe" on the History Channel, and ABC's presentation of Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events." My Current Collection has logged nearly a score of "Supernaturals," a few more "Fawlty Towers" and closed out my collection of "Archers" and "Brockmires." I saved a standout episode of "The Family Guy" and determined that I'm going to go back in and recatalog my episodes of "The President Show" to make them easier to navigate. Finally, in What I've Been Watching, I can't say I stayed spoiler-free on "Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi," but I can say it's absolutely worth a view.

VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment