Monday, December 11, 2017

Ep. 15: Adventures in Absentia


In this installment, my Friday Night Feature on "Tin Man" opens onto what appears to be a puzzling, unrecoverable absence of missing media, and while talking out my next move I comment on MTV News and anti-piracy efforts. My Classic Collection offers up a few more Kathy Griffin stand-up specials, and my Current Collection sparks some commentary on "Bob's Burgers."

In What I've Been Watching, I spend a weekend clearing movies from the DVR including "Dark Shadows," "Insidious," "Pulp Fiction" (one of my many, many recordings), "Guys and Dolls," "ParaNorman" and "Cabin in the Woods," tho I am thwarted yet again in my viewing of "Hocus Pocus."

Also, I draw some parallels between Pixar’s brilliant Dia de los Muertos epic "Coco" (go see it -- go see it now) and Laika's "Kubo and the Two Strings" from last summer, and I close out with some comments on Carol Burnett's delightful 50th Anniversary special.


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment