Monday, May 28, 2018

Ep. 27: Digging Dirt


Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman and this installment marks my 27th episode of "VideoFuzzy," my twice-monthly progress report on cataloging more than 2,700 VHS transfers and digital recordings. In this installment, titled "Digging Dirt" I stitch together a second season episode of the FX series "Dirt," in which paparazzo Don Konkey is attacked and tied up in a Senate candidate's sex dungeon. Highlights include some fraught family dynamics and a peek at the early career of Evan Peters.

In my Classic Collection I encounter cool episodes of "Rescue Me," "Psych" and "The 4400" and a BBC America production of Hellen Mirren in "Calendar Girls." Also, I'm finding episodes of the second season of "The Riches."

My Current Collection turned up a few movies, a few mid-season episodes from "American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace" and some season 11 episodes of "The X-Files," which I discovered may only be about half the actual season, but I've decided is all I'm going to need of that show.

In What I've Been Watching, comments on the 12th season of "Supernatural" and some followup news on "Wayward Sisters." Also, Michael Bay's "The Island," comments on "Legion" and "Deadpool 2" was awesome.

Finally, I'm still planning a special episode for my first year anniversary in June, and if anyone wants to be part of that, contact me through my Facebook page or email audio or video files to tjaman1970@yahoo.com.


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment