Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Ep. 25: This Show Needs a Doctor!


Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman and this installment marks my 25th episode of "VideoFuzzy," my twice-monthly progress report on cataloging more than 2,700 VHS transfers and digital recordings. In this installment, titled "This Show Needs a Doctor!" I talk about "42," a third-season episode of "Doctor Who" I recalled not liking very much the first time around, and now I'm remembering why.

In my classic collection, I cataloged several episodes of "South Park," discovered follow-up episodes of "quarterlife" and "Terminal City," and explore a bit of methodology in identifying an episode of "Medium" I was having some trouble with. In my current collection, the season premieres of "The Magicians," "The Alienist," "American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace" and "Waco" tracked into view.

In What I've Been Watching, I'm reserving judgment on "Avengers: Infinity War" until the all but inevitable sequel, and I'm looking forward to the "Deadpool" sequel. I've been enjoying "Legion" on FX, and last weekend I dumped a bunch of movies from my DVR, including "Fantastic Four: The Silver Surfer" (2007), "Identity Thief" (2013,) "47 Ronin" (2013), "Inside Out" (2015), "Freaks" (1932), "Murder on a Honeymoon" (1935), "The Thomas Crown Affair" (1968) and "Gaslight" (1944).


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment