Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman, marking my 110th episode of VideoFuzzy titled "Sweet Spot," reporting the progress I've made in cataloging thousands of VHS transfers and digital recordings in a personal media collection stretching back decades.
[1:42] This time I'm reviewing the third installment in author and fellow podcaster Kemper Donovan's ghostwriter mystery series "Sweet Spot," [IG] written as an impossible crime and set in my new home state of Utah.
[10:35] I'm then joined by Kemper Donovan himself https://kemperdonovan.com/ for a fun chat about the book, his ongoing tour and I count down the top ten authors I've been introduced to by his podcast "All About Agatha." https://bit.ly/3RO4Owr
[57:43] Since this episode is fairly book centric, I go on to comment on Jane Austen's works "Sense and Sensibility," "Pride and Prejudice" and "Emma," Agatha Christie's short story "The Edge," Felicia Day's "Third Eye" and J. W. Zimmerman's "Blind in Love."
[1:09:16] My Fuzzy Feature identifies "Psych" [IG] as the fifth mystical center of my media catalog on the strength of Cary Elwes-fueled fifth-season entry "Extradition 2: The Actual Extradition Part," in which Shawn and Juliet become Shuliet. And 110 episodes in I step back and discuss the relative significance of mystical centrality.
[1:20:29] In Cross Connections, I trace connections for Cary Elwes, Jean Smart, Debra Jo Rupp, Jennifer Finnegan, Hurt Fuller, Ana Gasteyer, Timothy Dalton, Linda Hamilton, Missi Pyle, David Dean Bottrell, Eliza Dushku, Robert Knepper, Ernie Hudson, Carl Lumbly, Mandy Moore, Ryan Devlin, John Lacy, Amber Benson, Ethan Phillips, Ray Wise, Danny Trejo, Ethan Suplee, Silas Weir Mitchell, Wayne Knight, Michael Westen, Jere Burns, Ed Begley Jr., Michael Westen, Hal Holbrook, Monique Gabriela Curnen, Stephen King [IG], Wil Wheaton, Rob Riggle, Summer Glau, Gwyneth Paltrow, Darren Criss, John Mahoney, Tim Bagley and Sam Pancake [IG], identifying Jean Smart and Sam Pancake as new Golden Threads through my media collection.
[1:38:55] In my Classic Collection [VHS-to-DVD transfers], I cataloged discs 2026 through 2050. Comments on "Criminal Minds," "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" and bluray DVD extras, "The Walking Dead," "Sons of Anarchy," "Grey's Anatomy," 2010 election highlights, "Castle" [IG] and "Raising Hope."
[1:53:16] In my Current Collection [direct to digital], comments on "Sunset Boulevard" [IG], "The Postman Always Rings Twice," "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" final episode, "The Triplets of Bellville" and "Queens of Mystery."
[1:59:55] Also, my By the Numbers segment explores the show so far with my cataloging efforts.
SPREADING THE WORD! "VideoFuzzy: The Video - Celebrating 100 Episodes!" is posted at https://youtu.be/eWfcCDiOZ2I. Please share as you're able to with anyone you feel might enjoy this production. For PROMOS, scroll all the way down at https://videofuzzy.libsyn.com. Also, there's a "Top Fifteen" episode guide for people looking for a quick read-in on this blog and podcast effort at: https://videofuzzy.libsyn.com/about. Enjoy!
[IG]=reference featured on VideoFuzzy's Instagram page.
SPREADING THE WORD! "VideoFuzzy: The Video - Celebrating 100 Episodes!" is posted at https://youtu.be/eWfcCDiOZ2I. Please share as you're able to with anyone you feel might enjoy this production. For PROMOS, scroll all the way down at https://videofuzzy.libsyn.com. Also, there's a "Top Fifteen" episode guide for people looking for a quick read-in on this blog and podcast effort at: https://videofuzzy.libsyn.com/about. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment