Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Ep. 50: Ruddy Clip Show


Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman and this installment marks my 50th episode of "VideoFuzzy," my twice-monthly progress report on cataloging more than 2,800 VHS transfers and digital recordings. In this installment, titled "Ruddy Clip Show," I combine a fond look back at past episodes along with thoughts on my current viewing, opening with comments on the third season premiere of "Legion" in my Friday Night Feature.

In my Classic VHS-to-DVD Collection, a shoutout to the 50th anniversary of Monty Python's Flying Circus along with some fun discoveries, including "Election Night Special," school awards presentations and close order swanning about. Also, comments on "Saving Grace," "South Park" and "The Simpsons."

In my direct-to-DVD Current Collection, a Pride Month celebration of "the other" in basic cable presentations, including "Pose," "Claws" and "Good Behavior," comments on fifth season episodes of "Luther" and, expanding on a recent episode of "Pose," a public service announcement regarding proper sex dungeon etiquette.

In VideoFuzzy at the Movies, I chat about "Dark Phoenix," "Logan" and M. Night Shyamalan's "The Visit." Finally, true to the episode title, I highlight the progress I've made in this effort with clips from past shows. Enjoy!


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment