Saturday, January 19, 2019

Ep. 41: Wire in the Podcast


Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman and this installment marks my 41th episode of "VideoFuzzy," my twice-monthly progress report on cataloging more than 2,700 VHS transfers and digital recordings. In this installment, titled "Wire in the Podcast," I get into the 600s in my classic collection, and throw out a request for help in my Crowdsourcing segment Exhibit E, a two-minute comic sketch presenting three young women in medieval times. I've included a few screen caps in my blog. You can check them out by clicking here.

In my Friday Night Feature, I talk about a third-season episode of the BBC production "Wire in the Blood," detailing my past interest in crime dramas featuring profilers, and the relative weaknesses in evidence in this particular production, found on discs 600 and 601 in my classic collection.

In my Classic VHS-to-DVD collection, I react to the series finale of "Terminal City," as well as episodes from "The Simpsons" featuring Joan Rivers and Glenn Close, noting Rivers' contribution to the nearby archive copy of a Comedy Central presentation of "Spaceballs" on disc 585, also found on disc X191 as presented by IFC in my current collection. The Glenn Close episode is dedicated to the memory of Elsie Castellaneta and features an extended couch gag tracing all of evolution. Other shows highlighted include "Boston Legal" and "My Name is Earl."

In my Current direct-to-DVD collection, I discuss episodes of "The Good Place," "Superstore," "Doctor Who" and "Sherlock," and I respond to a piece of listener feedback I received. Enjoy!


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment