Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Ep. 22: Exploring Words, God's or Otherwise



Homemade DVD of SciFi's original
three-part miniseries "Tin Man."
Hiya! This installment marks my 22nd episode of VideoFuzzy, my twice-monthly progress report on archiving more than 2,700 VHS transfers and digital recordings. In this one I respond to some listener feedback, and in my Friday Night Feature, I look at the more theological entries in my collection, discussing an MSNBC presentation called "The Gospel of Judas," and touch on my current thoughts on the subject with the CBS premiere of "Living Biblically" (not a fan). 
Hashbrowns and stirrum with 
bacon and sausage.
My classic collection presented a few dedicated tapes for "24," "South Park" and "NUMB3RS," and episodes of "Medium" had me doing some detective work. I finish my homemade DVD of "Tin Man"and in What I've Been Watching, I rip on "Waco," love on "Superstore" and "The Magicians," and I tried making stirrum, a rich, eggy Germans-from-Russia dish shared recently on "Prairie Mosaic." Turned out pretty well. Enjoy! Recipe: 1-1/2 cup flour+3 eggs+1/2 tsp baking powder+1 tsp salt. Cook over medium heat, score and toss until a light fuff of crumbs. My variation: 1/2 tsp salt+1-1/2 tsp. sugar = makes a nice afternoon snack. :)



VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment