Thursday, February 28, 2019

Ep. 43: Studio Six Feet Under


Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman and this installment marks my 43rd episode of "VideoFuzzy," my twice-monthly progress report on cataloging more than 2,700 VHS transfers and digital recordings. In this installment, titled "Studio Six Feet Under," I discuss the pilot episode of "Six Feet Under" and outline the series' counter claim to "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" as the mystical center of my media collection. I also draw connections to "Veronica Mars" and "Dead Like Me."

In my classic collection, I found a bunch of fun music videos, one of my very favorite Monty Python's Flying Circus sketches, "The Trial of Harold Larch" and a National Geographic production called "Stonehenge Decoded." I comment on "The Doctor's Daughter," "Fear Itself" and "MI-5," and a funny thing happened on the way to a "Desperate Housewives" episode.

In my current collection, Garner and Rowlands' touching performances in "The Notebook" spark some personal reflection. Also, comments on "Suicide Squad," "The Magicians," "Deadly Class," "A Million Little Things" and "Miracle Workers." Plus, comments on T-Mobile's Wall of Text.

Finally, last time I'll mention it here, I'm still looking for assistance with crowdsourcing Exhibit E, sketch comedy featuring young women in medieval times. Photos posted here. Thanks!


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment