Thursday, August 16, 2018

Ep. 32: We Used to Be Friends


Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman and this installment marks my 32nd episode of "VideoFuzzy," my twice-monthly progress report on cataloging more than 2,700 VHS transfers and digital recordings. In this installment, titled "We Used to Be Friends," my Friday Night Feature highlights "Happy Go Lucky," the run-up to the second season finale of "Veronica Mars," with an affiliated photo set of Jason Dohring as Logan Echolls and others posted to my VideoFuzzy page on Facebook.

In my classic VHS-to-DVD collection, I talk about the second season premiere of "Dead Like Me," episodes of "The 4400," "The Shield" and "Dirt," plus further fond remembrance of Robin Williams in "The Night Listener" from 2006.

Heading into my current direct-to-DVD recordings, I explore some cataloging issues with "Battlestar Galactica" and "We Bare Bears." I rip on CBS Late Show host Stephen Colbert for his derisive dismissal of card readers hacked at fast food chains. Comments on "How the Universe Works," "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency," "Supernatural" and "Trial & Error," and I noted some lulls in storylines in "The Sinner," "Claws," "Preacher," "Dietland" and -- file it under "How the hell did THAT happen?" -- a low-energy entry for the fourth season premiere of "Better Call Saul."

Finally, Spotify has added VideoFuzzy! But weirdly enough, right now it is only searchable under my name, so you can search for that under Terry J. Aman. Enjoy!


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment