Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Ep. 31: Tearing Into Claws


Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman and this installment marks my 31st episode of "VideoFuzzy," my twice-monthly progress report on cataloging more than 2,700 VHS transfers and digital recordings. In this installment, titled "Tearing into Claws," I talk about the second season of Niecy Nash's "Claws" on TNT.

Also in my direct-to-DVD Current Collection, I discuss the first season finale of "Pose" on FX, the second season of "Trial & Error: Lady, Killer" on NBC and its associated podcast "M Towne: Where Murder Happens," and I take aim at the phenomenon of misdelivered lines.

I messed up and recorded a couple episodes from the 13th season of the CW's "Supernatural" out of order, caught the second-season opener of "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency" on BBC America, and watched a few third-season episodes of "Preacher." And I forgot to mention it last time, but I also saw the Mary Magdalene episode of "Forbidden History."

Finally, in Upcoming Shows, "We Bare Bears" has returned with new fourth season episodes on Cartoon Network. Score!


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment