Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Ep. 29: A Deep Dive to The Inside


Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman and this installment marks my 29th episode of "VideoFuzzy," my twice-monthly progress report on cataloging more than 2,700 VHS transfers and digital recordings. In this installment, titled "A Deep Dive to the Inside," I feature the pilot episode of FOX profiler procedural "The Inside."

In my Classic Collection, I talk about the third season finale of "Rescue Me," some season one hijinks from "Dead Like Me," and a couple of evocative "Monk" episodes. Also, I issue a correction on a regrettable misidentification in my beat poetry submission on "Pose" in episode 28.

In my Current Collection, I've very nearly caught up in my current direct to DVD recordings, so much so that most of the material has been covered in recent "What I've Been Watching" discussions, but one standout featured some joke credits in a segment on "Full Frontal with Samantha Bee" titled: "The Great Feminists in Feminism Herstory Hall of Lady Fame: Sarah Huckabee Sanders."

In What I've Been Watching, I took in the stage production of "Sister Act" at the Minot State University Summer Theatre. I have a pretty much spoiler-free entry on "The Incredibles 2," a much more spoiler-y entry on the second season finale of "Legion" on FX, and some not-at-all spoiler-y comments on the premiere of AMC's "Dietland."

Finally, this podcast recently marked its one-year anniversary, celebrated here with some well-wishing and a special video entry titled "VideoFuzzy, The Video!" available here. Enjoy!


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment