Monday, June 11, 2018

Ep. 28: Closer and Closer and Closer


Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman and this installment marks my 28th episode of "VideoFuzzy," my twice-monthly progress report on cataloging more than 2,700 VHS transfers and digital recordings. In this installment, titled "Closer and Closer and Closer," I feature an outlier episode from the second season of "The Closer" on TNT called "Heroic Measures."

Also, I pass the 500 disc mark in my Classic Collection, where a music video from "The Mind of Mencia" becomes a jumping off point for discussions on trolling and bullying, and I talk about the fourth season premiere of "The Shield."

Highlights from my Current Collection include a song by Bishop Briggs and an [adult swim] bumper inspired by a blog entry featuring the results of 1,200 video game titles fed into an AI neural net which then came up with its own video game titles. Here's the link to that blog entry.

In What I've Been Watching, I craft a beat poetry reaction to the series premiere of Ryan Murphy's "Pose" on FX. I talk about the run-up to the second season finale of "Legion," and fallout from Samantha Bee's C-bomb on TBS.

Finally, in two weeks I'll be posting a special episode for my first year anniversary, and if anyone wants to be part of that, contact me through my Facebook page or email audio or video files to tjaman1970@yahoo.com. Thank you for your support!


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment