Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Ep. 23: Ghost in the Podcast


Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman and this installment marks my 23rd episode of VideoFuzzy, my twice-monthly progress report on archiving more than 2,700 VHS transfers and digital recordings. Happy Easter! In my Friday Night Feature, I caught the pilot episode of a Canadian series called "Terminal City" that left me hungry for more. Just in time for Easter, my classic collection turned up the eight-hour Zefferelli presentation of "Jesus of Nazareth," starring ... well, basically, the 1970s (more looking forward to NBC's live presentation of "Jesus Christ Superstar," myself). Straddling my classic and current collections, I talk about "Ghost in the Shell," an anime series I've been following for a while, most recently on Toonami on [adult swim]. My current collection also turned up my favorite episode so far of "We Bare Bears," and so many movies. Also, this project proved to be actually useful! Stay tuned, we can find out how together. Enjoy!


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment