Sunday, April 30, 2023

Ep. 87: Mozzie! The Treasure!


Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman and this installment marks my 87th episode of VideoFuzzy, reporting the progress I've made in cataloging more than 3,000 VHS transfers and digital recordings. For this installment, titled "Mozzie! The Treasure!" I took a road trip to visit my friend Kirk Nybakken in Minot and we tore into the series premiere of USA Network's original series "White Collar," my Fuzzy Feature for this set.

In my Classic Collection, cataloging discs 1426 to 1450, I talk about "FlashForward," "Monk," "Criminal Minds," "Mad Men," "Mercy," "Grey's Anatomy," "Tales from the Darkside," "Nip/Tuck," "Community," "Glee," "The West Wing" and "Battlestar Galactica." Also, with this set I break into a new binder, Binder No. 8, so I take a moment to reminisce about what all turned up in Binder No. 7.

In my Current Collection, I only archived one disc, but that included the third season finale of "Kung Fu," and the series premiere of Bob Odenkirk in "Lucky Hank." I also watched the Netflix productions of "Cunk on Earth" and "BoJack Horseman," and Ralph stood me to "The Super Mario Brothers Movie," which was quite a lot of fun.

TOP ELEVEN: Here's a "Top Eleven" episode guide for people looking for a quick read-in on this blog and podcast effort: https://videofuzzy.libsyn.com/about Enjoy! 🙃


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment