Friday, March 10, 2023

Ep. 86: Everything Comes Down to Scrubs



Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman and this installment marks my 86th episode of VideoFuzzy, reporting the progress I've made in cataloging more than 3,000 VHS transfers and digital recordings. For this installment, titled "Everything Comes Down to Scrubs," I chat about the "My Musical" episode of "Scrubs," which turned up on Disc 1413. In Cross-Connections I talk about the Studio Murphy Under connections for "Scrubs" and for Stephanie d'Abruzzo, who played the patient at the center of that episode.

In my Classic Collection, I talk about the pilot episodes of "Dirt" and "Star Trek: Enterprise," with comments on second-season episodes of "Sons of Anarchy" and "The Prisoner" from 1967 British television.

In my Current Collection, I talk about developments in the third season of "Kung Fu" on the CW, and a whole bunch of movies I watched including "Hannah and Her Sisters," "Happy Death Day" and "Happy Death Day 2U," "A Clockwork Orange," "Team America: World Police," "The Devil and Miss Jones," "Gemini Man," "Pressure Point," "Uptown Saturday Night," "Yolanda and the Thief," "Moon," "I Origins," and "Call Me By Your Name."

And in What I've Been Watching, we took in "Puss in Boots: The Last Wish," and I streamed "Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery" and "Bird Box." I also watched the fifth-season premiere of "Black Mirror" and the pilot episode of "Stranger Things."

If you haven't already, check out my companion podcast "VideoFuzzy the Soundtrack," and my catalog entries at videofuzzy.blogspot.com, and don't forget to add, subscribe or follow VideoFuzzy wherever you get your podcasts. You can contact me through the site or email me directly at tjaman1970@yahoo.com, or through my VideoFuzzy pages on Facebook or Instagram.

VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment