Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Ep. 37: Feeling Adventurous


Hi! My name is Terry J. Aman and this installment marks my 37th episode of "VideoFuzzy," my twice-monthly progress report on cataloging more than 2,700 VHS transfers and digital recordings. In this installment, titled "Feeling Adventurous," I open with my Friday Night Feature, discussing the pilot episode of "The Sarah Jane Adventures," which turned up in my collection on disc 560. The show, a spinoff from "Doctor Who," aired for five seasons, and while I was in the Who-niverse, I took the opportunity to talk a bit more about "Doctor Who" as well.

Shifting to my classic VHS-to-DVD collection, I found a few episodes of "Eli Stone" and "Medium," and a few frames of an episode of "Samantha Who?" which, since it has not turned up in my catalog before now, may have been lost forever.

In my current direct-to-DVD recordings, I talked about the fourth season finale of "Better Call Saul," the continuing ethical conundrums they're facing on "The Good Place," the pilot episode of the "Charmed" reboot, brief comments on "BoJack Horseman," "Superstore" and "American Horror Story: Apocalypse," and I'm officially done bothering with "Murphy Brown." Enjoy!


VideoFuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment